Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Treasure Hunting

I've been trying for some time to find a fashionable denim jacket. This past Saturday i came across this fierce little treasure while thrifting. It's reminiscent of Kim Kardashian's denim jacket in Medium Wash for Old Navy but I paid a fraction of the cost. The jacket was on sale for 6.99 and 50% off of that!! Woo-hoo I was two-stepping for this one.

Now, my vision for this baby involves a ribbed white tee and cargo shorts with wedge sandals for a casual look or maybe a silk tank top with linen pants rolled up around the calf just enough for a toned muscle to peek through and a pair of sexy, strappy sandals for a fun night on the town. And gold accessories for both outfits. I am sooooo ready for Spring. I have a feeling this jacket will be a staple.

What's your fashion must have for this Spring?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lady..Thanks so much for commenting on the blog post. I appreciate your feedback and stopping by to leave your thoughts.

    tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find!!! I love thrift deals like that. Did you know that's actually not KimK and she is suing ON for the look alike. The minute I saw the commercial I was like ooh ooh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's quite interesting. She looks a lot like Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have some cute black sandals. Last summer's black haul was a bit of a miss. This year, I must be a bit more chic.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity