Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Major Wedgie!!

Hi everyone. I've missed you all! Classes have finally started for me and I'm trying to find my footing. I understand why people can be so resistant to change. Lately I have felt as though I'm losing myself but in essence i know it's a rediscovery.

Anyhoo....moving along to what I wanted to show you guys. So my sister purchased these C.U.T.E. shoes last week but they were too big for her. (Yay!) I tried them on and they fit!! Now that I have them I just really think it was something in my 34yr old mine that told me I would be as hot as my 25yr old sister when I put them on. Um.....no...not really but i still like them. What do you all think? Can a 34yr old mom of two rock the 5in wedges or should they be left to the youngsters?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

10 comments:

  1. Of course you can! Girl you better wear then heels!! lol very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can certainly rock them, they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies...hopefully I will have a chance to wear them this weekend. If I do I will be sure to post pics. Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guuurrll you betta rock those wedges! They are super cute! Love them!

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Are too cute... You can rock these for sure ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! They look great on you! I'm 36 and I wear wedges like that too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shoes are adorable and look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl, rock 'em! you DON'T look like a 34 y.o. mama of 2, PLUS those shoes are the business! Do you & don't look back! :)

    dayka

    *thanks for your comment on my bedroom design today!*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuuuutttte! Love them. I am new to blogging and I have to admit that I am hooked. Wish I could wear them, but shoes like that does not come in my size 12.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity